Music


Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Wednesday, 27 January 2010

Finally, a day when I don't have to stay back in school and can go home early! Monday I had to go for the N.E Gaming training, and Tuesday I had to go for HOMEC make-up class.

Class today was as usual, although today's science lesson was quite amusing. Mr Gabriel, our biology teacher, accidently brought the wrong notes, some Sec 4 notes none of us could understand, and had to go back to the staff room to get the right notes so that we could continue the lesson. Chaos broke out in the class as Mr Gabriel walked out of the class, but, almost like by magic, the whole class settled down the moment we saw Mr Chia walking on the opposite side of the building, headed towards our class.

Also, we had an OPW session in the computer lab. My group was having trouble writing out our ideas as we still had to tight up some loose ends and finalize our ideas. AS a result, we could not finish the draft which we had to hand up in time and had to bring it home to do.

When I got home, I had to finish up my remaining homework, both tuition and school. After that, I begun to work on the OPW draft. Tomorrow there is PE lesson, and after school I have dragonboat training. I hope tomorrows's PE lesson would not be strenous or my muscles may not be able to take so much physical training at once!

No comments: