Music


Monday, January 25, 2010

Saturday, 23 January 2010

The weekends have finally arrived! Time to sit back and unwind for a while, at the same time looking back at all the notes from school and preparing for the following school week. On Saturday mornings, me and my parents would go to the East Coast Park for a leisurely jog to keep ourselves in shape, today not being an exception. After the jog, we went to MacDonalds for our breakfast, before heading home to prepare for the big party!

I have maths tuition on Saturday afternoons at 2pm, so I was a bit disappointed when I had to go for tuition as I would be missing a part of the party. When my tuition ended at 4pm, I immediately rushed home, eager to join in the fun and celebration! When I got home, all my other cousins and family had already arrived. Everyone was enjoying themselves to the finger food my cousin had bought.

At 5pm, everyone went downstairs for the barbeque. The adults started the fire, while the children, or should I say teenagers, 'played' around the swimming pool, chatting amongst themselves, me included. What was really funny was that one of my cousins, fully dressed nicely for the party, tripped and fell into the pool! He was completely drenched and had to go upstairs to change into one of my spare clothes!

When the fire was burning fiercely and strongly, it was time to start the barbeque. I had a good time cooking some satays to eat. Although the first few came out a bit on the burnt side, the others were quite weel done if I have to say myself! The party turned out a great success, and everyone thoroughly enjoyed themselves. I wish I could have such a fun party for my birthday!

No comments: